ALOHA

Akahai - Perseverance, Lokahi - Unity, 'O ia'i'o - Truth, Ha'aha'a - Humbleness, Ahonui - Patiences - Aloha

Friday, December 21, 2012

Mahalo - Thank you!

M - move forward to benefit the child
A - allow successes on every level
H - honor the foundation before its building
A - access resources within to understand a deeper knowledge
L - love your flaws to overcome short falls
O - operate from the heart

Be thankful for life, a successful resource within that benefits and honors the foundation for all children to love their flaws and achieve the world - Keala!

Thank you for the opportunity as a colleague of the Early Childhood Foundation Course.

2 comments:

  1. Keala,
    It has been a great pleasure to be your colleague and to read your discussions and blogs about children. I wish you the best of luck in the future. I hope that we have more online classes together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael,
    I have truly enjoyed reading your discussion posts as well as your blog posts. You have inspired me to learn more about the Hawaiian culture. I especially enjoyed reading the inspirational quotes and the connections you made to the field of early childhood. I am also appreciative of the personal and professional experiences that you shared with us as well as the feedback you gave me in response to my posts. Your passion for your work is clearly visible and I admire your motivation and commitment to the field despite the challenges and obstacles you have faced along the way. I wish you all the best as you continue your educational journey and as you begin your new position as a Kindergarten teacher in January. I hope our paths cross again during the MSES program so I can hear about your new teaching experiences. Take care and good luck!

    ReplyDelete